<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30228042?origin\x3dhttp://simplyaudz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
simplyaudz.blogspot.com
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.<
a little bit of narcissism won't hurt, and vanity isn't a sin.

Protagonist
Audrey
Gemini
4th June
Simplicity
Pampered
Love my family
Love my Dog
- HY -

Wishing well
Lots of $$$
Japan Trip
Europe Trip
Lotsa Bags
Lotsa pretty clothes
All my love ones to be healthy
Lasting r/s
My own wheel

Tagboard

Past
  • 6/1/06 - 7/1/06

  • 7/1/06 - 8/1/06

  • 8/1/06 - 9/1/06

  • 9/1/06 - 10/1/06

  • 10/1/06 - 11/1/06

  • 11/1/06 - 12/1/06

  • 12/1/06 - 1/1/07

  • 1/1/07 - 2/1/07

  • 2/1/07 - 3/1/07

  • 3/1/07 - 4/1/07

  • 4/1/07 - 5/1/07

  • 5/1/07 - 6/1/07

  • 6/1/07 - 7/1/07

  • 7/1/07 - 8/1/07

  • 8/1/07 - 9/1/07

  • 9/1/07 - 10/1/07

  • 10/1/07 - 11/1/07

  • 11/1/07 - 12/1/07

  • 12/1/07 - 1/1/08

  • 1/1/08 - 2/1/08

  • 2/1/08 - 3/1/08

  • 3/1/08 - 4/1/08

  • 4/1/08 - 5/1/08

  • 5/1/08 - 6/1/08

  • 6/1/08 - 7/1/08

  • 7/1/08 - 8/1/08

  • 8/1/08 - 9/1/08

  • 10/1/08 - 11/1/08

  • 11/1/08 - 12/1/08

  • 1/1/09 - 2/1/09

  • 2/1/09 - 3/1/09

  • 3/1/09 - 4/1/09

  • 4/1/09 - 5/1/09

  • 5/1/09 - 6/1/09

  • 6/1/09 - 7/1/09

  • 7/1/09 - 8/1/09

  • 8/1/09 - 9/1/09

  • 9/1/09 - 10/1/09

  • 10/1/09 - 11/1/09

  • 11/1/09 - 12/1/09

  • 12/1/09 - 1/1/10

  • 1/1/10 - 2/1/10

  • 2/1/10 - 3/1/10

  • 3/1/10 - 4/1/10

  • 4/1/10 - 5/1/10

  • 5/1/10 - 6/1/10

  • 6/1/10 - 7/1/10

  • 7/1/10 - 8/1/10

  • 8/1/10 - 9/1/10

  • 1/1/11 - 2/1/11

  • 3/1/11 - 4/1/11

  • 5/1/11 - 6/1/11

  • 4/1/12 - 5/1/12



  • Linkage
    Doreen Kelvin Cheryl Sophina eRzi Carmen Fion Buibui Lynn wenbang jamie katek xiuhan xiao4 val roy dar.dar khakis ah.beng donald.duck serene jolin angie cousin.jaz Jessica Hazell

    Credits
    Lovedrops♥
    x x x x

    May 10, 2007
    H A T E T O F A L L S I C K ♥ 4:35 PM

    I hate the feeling of falling sick. Phew! All the virus are attacking me at the same time. Instead of going to the clinic to seek consultation, i went to work as usual. I regretted making the decision of going to work as it really a tortured. Despite wearing 2 jackets and covering myself up with a shawl, i am still shivering.

    No appetite for the whole day. Had only fish soup for my lunch, but unable to finish. Dinner was even worse. I am actually eating maggi mee despite the fact that i am supposed to eat more nutritional food so as to fight against the virus. Dont really have the appetite to eat though i am feeling so hungry. Argh!

    Oh! Thank mr lee wenhao for taking the trouble to drive me home from work, and have to rush back to work again. a p p r e c i a t e

    I really see the need of changing my desktop. I was thinking of changing some of the hardware only. Anyone have any recommendation? I need advice cause i know nuts about computer hardware though i work in the IT field. Boo..

    Silly be packed with trainings,matches,lessons and work,thus time will kinda pack. Jiayou! Do rest whenever time permits. f cause there must be time for a u d z... haha

    I am feeling hungry again, but i just got no appetite to eat. I want to recover.

    I am going for my wisdom tooth extraction soon. So much i dont wish to, but given no second choice as it will affect my braces. I dont want everything to go to waste. The initial stage whereby i just fixed my braces was the toughest time. I got to endure with the unbearable pain which i wont know when will the pain be.

    My eyes is closing. I am so restless now.

    Off to bed.