<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30228042?origin\x3dhttp://simplyaudz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
simplyaudz.blogspot.com
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.<
a little bit of narcissism won't hurt, and vanity isn't a sin.

Protagonist
Audrey
Gemini
4th June
Simplicity
Pampered
Love my family
Love my Dog
- HY -

Wishing well
Lots of $$$
Japan Trip
Europe Trip
Lotsa Bags
Lotsa pretty clothes
All my love ones to be healthy
Lasting r/s
My own wheel

Tagboard

Past
  • 6/1/06 - 7/1/06

  • 7/1/06 - 8/1/06

  • 8/1/06 - 9/1/06

  • 9/1/06 - 10/1/06

  • 10/1/06 - 11/1/06

  • 11/1/06 - 12/1/06

  • 12/1/06 - 1/1/07

  • 1/1/07 - 2/1/07

  • 2/1/07 - 3/1/07

  • 3/1/07 - 4/1/07

  • 4/1/07 - 5/1/07

  • 5/1/07 - 6/1/07

  • 6/1/07 - 7/1/07

  • 7/1/07 - 8/1/07

  • 8/1/07 - 9/1/07

  • 9/1/07 - 10/1/07

  • 10/1/07 - 11/1/07

  • 11/1/07 - 12/1/07

  • 12/1/07 - 1/1/08

  • 1/1/08 - 2/1/08

  • 2/1/08 - 3/1/08

  • 3/1/08 - 4/1/08

  • 4/1/08 - 5/1/08

  • 5/1/08 - 6/1/08

  • 6/1/08 - 7/1/08

  • 7/1/08 - 8/1/08

  • 8/1/08 - 9/1/08

  • 10/1/08 - 11/1/08

  • 11/1/08 - 12/1/08

  • 1/1/09 - 2/1/09

  • 2/1/09 - 3/1/09

  • 3/1/09 - 4/1/09

  • 4/1/09 - 5/1/09

  • 5/1/09 - 6/1/09

  • 6/1/09 - 7/1/09

  • 7/1/09 - 8/1/09

  • 8/1/09 - 9/1/09

  • 9/1/09 - 10/1/09

  • 10/1/09 - 11/1/09

  • 11/1/09 - 12/1/09

  • 12/1/09 - 1/1/10

  • 1/1/10 - 2/1/10

  • 2/1/10 - 3/1/10

  • 3/1/10 - 4/1/10

  • 4/1/10 - 5/1/10

  • 5/1/10 - 6/1/10

  • 6/1/10 - 7/1/10

  • 7/1/10 - 8/1/10

  • 8/1/10 - 9/1/10

  • 1/1/11 - 2/1/11

  • 3/1/11 - 4/1/11

  • 5/1/11 - 6/1/11

  • 4/1/12 - 5/1/12



  • Linkage
    Doreen Kelvin Cheryl Sophina eRzi Carmen Fion Buibui Lynn wenbang jamie katek xiuhan xiao4 val roy dar.dar khakis ah.beng donald.duck serene jolin angie cousin.jaz Jessica Hazell

    Credits
    Lovedrops♥
    x x x x

    May 29, 2007
    t h e p r o m i s e s i m a d e ♥ 8:57 PM

    i hate the times when i used to tears. I swear that i will not allowed it to happen again.

    When you came into my life,you breathed a new passion into my soul. You gave me a reason to face and conquer each day with purpose, confidence. You excited my heart and my need to love-and I did love . . . you. My world grew bright with all that was you and my everything became you. But with no warning or backward glance,you blackened my existence with your retreat-Into another's arms. I felt I couldn't breathe without you. You left me with no defense. No understanding. Left to stumble and learn to live my life alone, without your passion and love. Time crawled when helping me to mend my shattered soul. Every step I made toward recovery filled me with hate,distrust and bitterness. Gone was the hope and faith. Replaced hollowly by fear and rage. In the wake of my recovery, I left many broken hearts as you left mine. After many horrid mistakes, I slowly came to realize what I should have known before. The passion we shared, the love we had-wasn't because of you. It was because of me. When with you, I wasn't myself and I fell. With my new realization I began a true recovery- discovery of the beauty within me. Much time later, I can smile at our good times and leave the pain felt behind me. I have blossomed into myself. I'm surrounded by those that truly love me. Suddenly you see that all you've ever hoped and wished for is within me. But with the pain you caused, you taught me something else called 'Self-worth'. I love myself. And you seriously don't deserve me. so much i dont wish to say, Goodbye.





    i am determined with the decisions and vow i made to myself. i will never allow any factors to affect me. once bitten, twice shy.

    once again i am feeling rather unwell in the office throughout the day. i was so lucky to be caught in the rain this morning. it more of a sudden downpour. headache, feeling giddy, feverish. it a tortured for the day, and what a nice way to start off the day. i wanted to go back home after my lunch.however, due to the incompleted work,i know well that if i were to go back, it be a disaster the following day. that why i stayed on. it is definately a long day. i am complaining that i am unwell yet i had macdonald's for dinner. it just so contradicting right, but somehow i am craving for mac thus i went ahead with it. i know it is sinful as i am junking so much recently. i wouldnt want to care much as well.

    audrey, bear with it for another 2days and its weekend. JIAYOU.

    *used to be cheerful and bubbly.... now... moody and lifeless ....*

    it a few more days to JUNE...i am counting down.