<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30228042?origin\x3dhttp://simplyaudz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
simplyaudz.blogspot.com
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.<
a little bit of narcissism won't hurt, and vanity isn't a sin.

Protagonist
Audrey
Gemini
4th June
Simplicity
Pampered
Love my family
Love my Dog
- HY -

Wishing well
Lots of $$$
Japan Trip
Europe Trip
Lotsa Bags
Lotsa pretty clothes
All my love ones to be healthy
Lasting r/s
My own wheel

Tagboard

Past
  • 6/1/06 - 7/1/06

  • 7/1/06 - 8/1/06

  • 8/1/06 - 9/1/06

  • 9/1/06 - 10/1/06

  • 10/1/06 - 11/1/06

  • 11/1/06 - 12/1/06

  • 12/1/06 - 1/1/07

  • 1/1/07 - 2/1/07

  • 2/1/07 - 3/1/07

  • 3/1/07 - 4/1/07

  • 4/1/07 - 5/1/07

  • 5/1/07 - 6/1/07

  • 6/1/07 - 7/1/07

  • 7/1/07 - 8/1/07

  • 8/1/07 - 9/1/07

  • 9/1/07 - 10/1/07

  • 10/1/07 - 11/1/07

  • 11/1/07 - 12/1/07

  • 12/1/07 - 1/1/08

  • 1/1/08 - 2/1/08

  • 2/1/08 - 3/1/08

  • 3/1/08 - 4/1/08

  • 4/1/08 - 5/1/08

  • 5/1/08 - 6/1/08

  • 6/1/08 - 7/1/08

  • 7/1/08 - 8/1/08

  • 8/1/08 - 9/1/08

  • 10/1/08 - 11/1/08

  • 11/1/08 - 12/1/08

  • 1/1/09 - 2/1/09

  • 2/1/09 - 3/1/09

  • 3/1/09 - 4/1/09

  • 4/1/09 - 5/1/09

  • 5/1/09 - 6/1/09

  • 6/1/09 - 7/1/09

  • 7/1/09 - 8/1/09

  • 8/1/09 - 9/1/09

  • 9/1/09 - 10/1/09

  • 10/1/09 - 11/1/09

  • 11/1/09 - 12/1/09

  • 12/1/09 - 1/1/10

  • 1/1/10 - 2/1/10

  • 2/1/10 - 3/1/10

  • 3/1/10 - 4/1/10

  • 4/1/10 - 5/1/10

  • 5/1/10 - 6/1/10

  • 6/1/10 - 7/1/10

  • 7/1/10 - 8/1/10

  • 8/1/10 - 9/1/10

  • 1/1/11 - 2/1/11

  • 3/1/11 - 4/1/11

  • 5/1/11 - 6/1/11

  • 4/1/12 - 5/1/12



  • Linkage
    Doreen Kelvin Cheryl Sophina eRzi Carmen Fion Buibui Lynn wenbang jamie katek xiuhan xiao4 val roy dar.dar khakis ah.beng donald.duck serene jolin angie cousin.jaz Jessica Hazell

    Credits
    Lovedrops♥
    x x x x

    August 18, 2010
    Shedding off te kilos ♥ 5:31 PM

    Baby sleeping now. So much I wanted to sleep for awhile but the splitting pains in my head is torturing me. Been 2 weeks since I gave birth, confinement is definitely not fun at all. Baby shower be on the first week of sept, will I loss some weight by then.?? I am stil so far from my ideal weight. I know I am rather impatient cause it's only 2 weeks. The minimum will need at least 2mths to shed off. I hope I can look good on baby one monthsary. I hope I can fit into my old clothings 3mths later. Hubby been very encouraging and I really appreciate that. I wan to slim dwn naturally without the help of slimmin pills. I wan te natural way. Hahas . Slimmin pills is only whn no alternative. Wish me luck .!!

    Baby been so cranky these 2 days.. I cld hardly slp at nite. Help.!! Pls b gd tonite.

    I wan holiday. A relaxing one cause shopping holiday can only b after I successfully slim down. Lols ..

    Seeing frens troubled over r/s make mi realizes tt no matter how strong one can be, ge or she will still got to bow to the word LOVE. Why must ppl betray love.? Why must ppl be frickle minded.?? Why mus there owaes hv 3rd party.? Why can't Love jz b simple? Why mus there b ppl whu like to make ting complicated.?? Why can't ppl stay faithful.? Quarrels are inevitable .. So why can't ppl jz forgiv n forget.? Lots n lots of why which no one can answer. Everythin jz voice down to each n individual.. If u respect love n urself .. Naturally u be rewarded, if u try to b funny n wan best of both world .. Karma will soon look u up ..

    LOVE.??? Hahas