<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30228042?origin\x3dhttp://simplyaudz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
simplyaudz.blogspot.com
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.<
a little bit of narcissism won't hurt, and vanity isn't a sin.

Protagonist
Audrey
Gemini
4th June
Simplicity
Pampered
Love my family
Love my Dog
- HY -

Wishing well
Lots of $$$
Japan Trip
Europe Trip
Lotsa Bags
Lotsa pretty clothes
All my love ones to be healthy
Lasting r/s
My own wheel

Tagboard

Past
  • 6/1/06 - 7/1/06

  • 7/1/06 - 8/1/06

  • 8/1/06 - 9/1/06

  • 9/1/06 - 10/1/06

  • 10/1/06 - 11/1/06

  • 11/1/06 - 12/1/06

  • 12/1/06 - 1/1/07

  • 1/1/07 - 2/1/07

  • 2/1/07 - 3/1/07

  • 3/1/07 - 4/1/07

  • 4/1/07 - 5/1/07

  • 5/1/07 - 6/1/07

  • 6/1/07 - 7/1/07

  • 7/1/07 - 8/1/07

  • 8/1/07 - 9/1/07

  • 9/1/07 - 10/1/07

  • 10/1/07 - 11/1/07

  • 11/1/07 - 12/1/07

  • 12/1/07 - 1/1/08

  • 1/1/08 - 2/1/08

  • 2/1/08 - 3/1/08

  • 3/1/08 - 4/1/08

  • 4/1/08 - 5/1/08

  • 5/1/08 - 6/1/08

  • 6/1/08 - 7/1/08

  • 7/1/08 - 8/1/08

  • 8/1/08 - 9/1/08

  • 10/1/08 - 11/1/08

  • 11/1/08 - 12/1/08

  • 1/1/09 - 2/1/09

  • 2/1/09 - 3/1/09

  • 3/1/09 - 4/1/09

  • 4/1/09 - 5/1/09

  • 5/1/09 - 6/1/09

  • 6/1/09 - 7/1/09

  • 7/1/09 - 8/1/09

  • 8/1/09 - 9/1/09

  • 9/1/09 - 10/1/09

  • 10/1/09 - 11/1/09

  • 11/1/09 - 12/1/09

  • 12/1/09 - 1/1/10

  • 1/1/10 - 2/1/10

  • 2/1/10 - 3/1/10

  • 3/1/10 - 4/1/10

  • 4/1/10 - 5/1/10

  • 5/1/10 - 6/1/10

  • 6/1/10 - 7/1/10

  • 7/1/10 - 8/1/10

  • 8/1/10 - 9/1/10

  • 1/1/11 - 2/1/11

  • 3/1/11 - 4/1/11

  • 5/1/11 - 6/1/11

  • 4/1/12 - 5/1/12



  • Linkage
    Doreen Kelvin Cheryl Sophina eRzi Carmen Fion Buibui Lynn wenbang jamie katek xiuhan xiao4 val roy dar.dar khakis ah.beng donald.duck serene jolin angie cousin.jaz Jessica Hazell

    Credits
    Lovedrops♥
    x x x x

    May 23, 2011
    Been so long ♥ 4:58 PM

    Been so long since i last updated.

    Settling well in my new job, actually not very new as i am here since nov 2010. Still, i misses my ladies in my ex company. Was kinda busy the past few months.

    Time really dont wait. Baby turning 10months in a week time. Fast hur!!! Baby 1st birthday celebration be in July. Yet to decide what cake to get for him. Really a great headache. Anyway, decided to hold the celebration at changi chalet as only then it will be spacious enough. Lotsa preparations to be done. Thank god that i have mommy and people helping out. Baby is getting so active now. He is so cute and lovable. This little fatso of mine really a precious.

    Went starhub to get hubby iphone last weekend. He is all smile now, finally he gotten the iphone and its the white one. I swear the white iphone is damn bloodly chio to max. Talking about iphone, i needa go get a new cover for my baby jonas iphone. I really have got no idea how he manage to spoil it.

    Well GSS round the corner, shopping time!!! I wanna get new shoes.

    Gym tomorrow. I needa get fit and shed the kilos off me. I mus look good on baby jonas bday. Well, i am a vain mommy. I can fit into most of my old clothings including my skinny jeans. However, that cup size just dont seem to go down. Anyway, after birth, arms and thighs get alot flabby. Hopefully gym-ing will help me tone up.

    Planning for a trip soon. Misses taiwan and BKK. Actually so long as i can shop i am happy. haas...

    Have a proper life and don complicate it. I dont ustd why people mess their own life up. Is it that fun. I always belive if you dont even love yourself, how you expect others to love you right.!!!!!

    Alright, shall update again when i am free. Gotta knock off soon.